SBI Clerk 2023 Recruitment : Great news for the candidates who are waiting for the Bank Jobs in 2023. State Bank of India is going to release the Notification for 9,500 Clerk vacancies. Interested candidates can check the Upcoming SBI Clerk Notification 2023 below. Candidates who are looking for SBI Clerk jobs can apply online before last date.Interested candidates need to apply online for the SBI Clerk 2023 Recruitment through the official website.We will provide the link below to register after official announcement.Candidates can check the SBI Clerk 2023 other details such as how to apply, selection process, application fee, etc.To know more details of How to apply and other.
- 1 SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Overview
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Name||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023|
|Notification issue date||January 2023|
|Starts application form||February 2023|
|Last date for Apply Online||March 2023|
|Application correction preriod||April 2023|
|Admit Card download||April 203|
|Exam Date||May 203|
|Selection method||Prelims,Mains & Interview|
SBI Clerk Notification 2023 – SBI Clerk Job Vacancies
Candidates who are interested in Bank jobs can check the latest SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment in online for SBI Clerk 9,500 Vacancies.The posts or vacancies to be filled through this SBI Clerk exam are in Clerical cadre jobs in state wise vacancies. Visit the official site apply online link. We also providing the online application link as soon as possible.The procedure for applying is step by step given as below.The selected candidates are appeared in reputed position with good salary pay.
- Candidate should complete Degree from govt recognized University.
- Minimum : 18 years
- Maximum : 28 years
- Preliminary Test
- Personal Interview
Application Fee :
Applicant should pay the application fee of Rs.650/- from following modes.
- Debit Card/Credit Card
- Internet Banking
How to Apply for SBI Clerk 2023 Vacancies
Aspirants have to read the notification & follow the instructions before going to apply online.We are provided below useful steps for apply online.
Step-1 : Registration
- Visit the website or click below link.
- Once again click on “Fill Application Form” link.
- Registration form will be open.
- Enter the required details like Name of the candidate,father nam, Mother name,date of birth,Aadhar number,Mobile number, E-mail ID etc
- Your application no will be generated & notedown it
Step-2 : Fill Application Form
- Now proceed to fill application form
- Fill the application form with necessaru information like academic details,address etc
Step-3 : Upload Scanned documents
- Upload the candidate’s photo, 10th pass certificate, thumb impression & signature.
- All scanned documents to be in Jpeg format
Step-4 : Fee Payment & Download the confirmation page
- Now make the fee payment.
- After fee payment download the confirmation page
- Take prin-outs for future use
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official websitee||Click Here|
SBI Clerk 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam : Online
- Type of Question : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No.0f Questions : 100
- Total Marks : 100 (Each Question Carries 1 Mark)
- Negative Marks : -1/4 Mark
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
|English Language||30||30||3 Hours|
SBI Clerk 2023 Admit Card
Candidates who have been applied for the exam can download the SBI Clerk Admit Card in online.Admit card will be available at official website as per the schedule.Admitt card is the major element to attend the exam.Without admit card candidate will not be allowed.So candidate has to download the admit card follow the instructions.The admit card consists candidate name, father name, exam centere, exam date time, exam name and other as well.Make sure the information before download the admit card.
SBI Clerk 2023 Result
SBI Clerk Result in online according to the schedule.The officials will be disclosed the result along with final Answer key for all appeared candidates.So candidates who are appeared for the exam may check the Result visting the website.Link will be provided here once the result released.To know the result status, candidate has to enter the required detials like exam roll number,date of birth or other.The results shows the marks secured by the candidate and other information as well.